Awesome Matter Is The Minimum Black Lives Are Worthy Black Lives Are Beloved Juneteenth Shirt

We thank everyone who contributed positively to this effort. We remain dedicated to racial equality and Awesome Matter Is The Minimum Black Lives Are Worthy Black Lives Are Beloved Juneteenth Shirt opposition to hatred and this shall continue to be reflected in our enforcement of the rules. I think this is the major point that needs to be highlighted. The police are citizens, not gods. They need to obey the exact same laws as everyone else. They throw away people’s futures and very lives with their choice of actions. I think it’s less the laws and more the fact that they aren’t being informed. I like that. In finance, I have Errors and Omissions Insurance. If I screw up and cost you money, they’ll pay you, and my premiums go up. I agree that the Mpls Pd union should not have kept this guy on the force after 17 complaints including for Awesome Matter Is The Minimum Black Lives Are Worthy Black Lives Are Beloved Juneteenth Shirt excessive force and one killing. I don’t think the laws are the problem. Enforcement and prosecution is a problem which has allowed training and culture in police departments to be what it is. It seems to have been happening decade after decade. I’ve been saying this for YEARS. No one wants to take responsibility for their actions. If people would just hold each other accountable for being a better human, this world would change remarkably.

Awesome Matter Is The Minimum Black Lives Are Worthy Black Lives Are Beloved Juneteenth Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Vale Callampa 2020 Shirt

Hot Fy Da When UFF Da Isn’t Enough Shirt

Awesome Some Grandmas Play Bingo Real Grandmas Watch Her Raiders Shirt