Perfect I Do It It Because I Can I Can Because I Want To I Want To Because You Said I Couldn’t Shirt

In general, be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don’t attack people. Personal insults, shill or Perfect I Do It It Because I Can I Can Because I Want To I Want To Because You Said I Couldn’t Shirt troll accusations, hate speech, any advocating or wishing death/physical harm, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban. If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them. Comcast is up there too but obviously has a less severe impact as usual lack of cable doesn’t kill you. I’m pretty sure the health insurance companies have ownership of the consumer-abusing title. That’s what drives me mad when people say Disney and Comcast are Perfect I Do It It Because I Can I Can Because I Want To I Want To Because You Said I Couldn’t Shirt the worst companies. Are they terrible? Of course, they are. But pharmaceutical companies? Insurance? Fucking Nestle??? These people provide life or death services and literally don’t give a shit if people die under their watch if they can make a quick buck. I mean, you do know Nestle, Coca Cola, Monsanto, Raytheon, Cargill, Purdue Pharma, Phillip Morris, UnitedHealth, Blackwater/Academi, Goldman Sachs, and basically every Bank are doing, right? Then there are groups like the Koch Brothers and the companies they own or fund… a little fucking perspective here.

Buy it: Perfect I Do It It Because I Can I Can Because I Want To I Want To Because You Said I Couldn’t Shirt 
Perfect I Do It It Because I Can I Can Because I Want To I Want To Because You Said I Couldn’t Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Earstees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Slalom Skiing Sunset Shirt

Colin Kaepernick Kneeling On Trump Shirt

Awesome Some Grandmas Play Bingo Real Grandmas Watch Her Raiders Shirt