Pretty Make No Mistake My Personality Is Who I Am My Attitude Depends On Who You Are Shirt
After a few more drinks, he went to the bathroom, removed his clothes, and Pretty Make No Mistake My Personality Is Who I Am My Attitude Depends On Who You Are Shirt walked back out with a “who’s ready to party!?”. They freaked and ran out of the house. One of them told their dad, who called the police. Well, turns out, they were 16 and dad is going to prosecute. Point of the story…the judge says to my buddy “what the hell were you thinking?”. My buddies response floored the judge and all of his friends…”Well, it works 4 out of 5 times, that one time of humiliation is nothing compared to 4 threesomes.”. What happened to get his fans to leave him and lose his house? Or Pretty Make No Mistake My Personality Is Who I Am My Attitude Depends On Who You Are Shirt do you mean his rs fanbase? Imagine wearing a go pro on your head asking a 16-year-old to hang out while your mom is making a turkey lol. I love how even Ices fans un-ironically make fun of ice. I don’t like to truly hate anybody but that guy really is a degenerate retard. He’s a streamer who goes around being an absolute asshole and acting stupid (literally). Lots of his content and controversy involves him being very awkward and downright creepy around women.
Buy it: Pretty Make No Mistake My Personality Is Who I Am My Attitude Depends On Who You Are Shirt

Buy it: Pretty Make No Mistake My Personality Is Who I Am My Attitude Depends On Who You Are Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét